Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday morning markets.


Since moving into my new apartment I have found a new enjoyment of Paris. 
Before the only significant landmarks I would pass would be the prostitute with her tits out by Gare de L’Est  and the giant TATI sign that would act as my beacon home. I  now have a much more pleasant (and shorter)  journey through the Marais and past Place de Voges. 



A special treat on a Sunday is passing the Market along the boulevard Richard le Noir beside Bastille, to be honest though I have yet neglected to actually stop and buy anything, seeing as I'm generally in a rush to get some sleep. But all the same just passing it gives me a good feeling of being in Paris.




Apparently the market is open on Thursdays and Sundays and is the largest in Paris. It only opens from 9am -1pm, so it looks like ill have to try and actually stop next week on my way home. Ohh wait I'm not working, so either I'll have to stay up or get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...