Tuesday 3 April 2012

Paris Memories

While I do get nostalgic for Paris on a regular basis, a friend recently reminded me about the first time I lived and worked in Paris in 2007-2008. This was on my year out, and while I did not cycle, I did work in a bar.
Times were good and nights were long and blurry. These were the days when I first fell in love with Paris and I really started to improve my French.
I even managed to got to see the France v Ireland rugby game in Stade de France which was awesome, even though we lost.


Sorry this post is short, but I'll be writing more inane ramblings about cycling soon.

Featured in the video are Bláthmac, Brian and Minty, as well as me of course.

High fives to Minty for putting it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...